Hello guys, a bit more confident for this article: yes we can, si se puede!
After 16 days on this blog, I read my articles, just to see. WELL, I seem super depressed hahaha. And bossy. I would never like being my own friend hahaha.
So, what’s up New Yorkkkkk?
- I finished for the 45th time How Met Your Mother and for the 1st time, I kind of liked the end. #yay #bravo #isaureforpresident ;
- I went two days in Amsterdam ;
- I ate 12 Stroopwafels in 2 hours ;
- I am ruined (please, Mama, don’t read this) ;
- I discovered a lot of French Youtube channels ;
- Therefore I wonder: « come ooooooon Isaure, do you want to open yours? » ;
- Consequently I.did.not.work.a.lot.on.my.Bachelor Thesis ;
- Besides I went for ONE beer on Friday night ;
- I had more than one ;
- And of course on Saturday I woke up at noon, with a tiny little hangover lol ;
- But I found the way to go for a run while it has been two months I did not go.
Am I prouuuuuuuuud? No. But. Ok. No. Excuse.
This week I read poems (Milk and Honey) which were kind of deep and a bit disturbing, but I really liked it. I started (and finished) the new Netflix Original called College Friends which was o-kay. (Yes it was so disturbing to see Robin in another TV Show than How I Met Your Mother) (Lets gooooo to the Maaaaall) I also rediscovered good French movies with Audrey Tautou and Marion Cotillard, God bless Netflix Germany for those two films ; AMEN.